Getting your favorite new bestseller just got easier! You can automatically reserve new hardback fiction titles before they even hit library shelves. This free service is open to patrons with Clevnet library cards in good standing. We’ll notify you as soon as your copy is ready to be picked up. Email Sarah.Granville@Barbertonlibrary.org for more information.
Request an Obituary:
Online Obituary Request Form
NetNotice – Sign up to receive information about your account via text or email
One-on-one technology coaching gives you the opportunity to learn about a variety of trending tech topics at your own pace.
Make an appointment with the Reference Department for free individual technology training sessions.
(330) 745-1194 ext. 1418
· Sessions are 30 minutes to 1 hour.
· Call 24 hours in advance to cancel.
· Walk-in appointments are accepted when staff are available.
· Bring in your own device for training.
· No device repair.
We can help with:
· Ancestry.com (library edition)
· Microsoft Office
· Resume formatting
· Creating an email account
· Basic Internet searching
· Internet job searching
· Genealogy resources online
· Library catalog
· CLEVNET Databases
· eMedia downloading
· Printing photos through Internet sources (CVS)
· Tablets, smartphones, Nooks, Kindles, iPads and Android devices.
- After-hours book drops at both the Main Library and Community Health Library
- Bus schedules
- Golden Buckeye applications
- HEAP forms
- Voter registration forms