Curbside Service Begins Tuesday, May 26.
Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Ways to Contact Us
1. Call us at 330-745-1194
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Visit the library catalog at www.barbertonlibrary.org or through the CLEVNET mobile app
1. Place holds on materials through the library catalog or email or call us with your request. Access the catalog on our website, barbertonlibrary.org, or use the CLEVNET app on your mobile device.
2. Once you receive notification that your hold is available, head to the library between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday for curbside pick-up.
3. When you arrive, park in one of the numbered parking spots and open your trunk. Like Swenson’s, we will greet you and get your name and library card number.
4. We will return shortly with your library materials.
5. We ask that you return all library materials in the walk-up or drive-up book drop.
Walkers may come to the Reading Garden door (faces W. Park Ave.) for service.
A few items to note:
- You have access to the Barberton Public Library collection at this time. CLEVNET items should be available sometime in June.
- If you return items and notice that they are still on your record, never fear! We are setting items aside for several days before we check them in. Items should be off your library record within seven days after being returned. Rest assured that no late fines will accrue during this time!