Getting your favorite authors’ new releases is easy! Readers may request that librarians automatically reserve new hardback titles before they hit library shelves. This free service is open to patrons with CLEVNET cards in good standing.
How it Works
- Choose an unlimited number of authors from the list and provide your contact information.
- Each time one of your selected authors publishes a new, hardcover title, we’ll place you on the reserve list.
- We’ll notify you as soon as your copy is ready to be picked up.
- Receive the most recent material by your favorite author without ever lifting a finger.
- You no longer have to take time to search out new titles; the library will do it for you.
- A thrilling read surprises you at the library and all you have to do is stop by to pick it up.
Email Sarah.Granville@Barbertonlibrary.org for more information. The form is available in PDF file format at the bottom of this page. You can email the information on the form to Sarah or bring the form in to the Library.
Become a member of our Blockbuster Club to receive an automatic hold on the DVD's that gross over $25 million at the box office. Email Dia.Thomas@Barbertonlibrary.org for more information. The form is available in PDF file format at the bottom of this page. You can email the information on the form to Dia or bring the form in to the Library.
Request an Obituary:
Online Obituary Request Form
Manage your Library Account:
My Account – Sign up to receive information about your account via text or email.
One-on-one technology coaching gives you the opportunity to learn about a variety of trending tech topics at your own pace.
Make an appointment with the Reference Department for free individual technology training sessions.
(330) 745-1194 ext. 1418
· Sessions are 30 minutes to 1 hour.
· Call 24 hours in advance to cancel.
· Bring in your own device for training.
· No device repair.
We can help with:
· Ancestry.com (library edition)
· Microsoft Office
· Resume formatting
· Creating an email account
· Basic Internet searching
· Internet job searching
· Genealogy resources online
· Library catalog
· CLEVNET Databases
· eMedia downloading
· Tablets, smartphones, Nooks, Kindles, iPads and Android devices.
The pop-up library can bring books, movies, and library cards to you along with our friendly staff.
Our staff can speak to your group about any of our services or a variety of local history topics. We can come to speak to your group if it meets within our service area, which is the Barberton Local School District. Your group can also come enjoy a presentation in one of our meeting rooms. Some of the topics available include
- The benefits of reading for pleasure
- How the Library can help your small business
- The benefits of coloring for all ages
- Local History programs and tours
- After-hours book drops at both the Main Library and Community Health Library
- Bus schedules
- Golden Buckeye applications
- HEAP forms
- Voter registration forms