Public computers are available at the Library with your CLEVNET Library card. Computer usage is limited to three hours per day. The computers will shut off automatically 15 minutes before closing.
Each computer has Microsoft Office Suite installed, which includes programs like Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
Patrons can print from public computers by adding money to their Library card printing accounts at any public service desk. Credit Cards are not accepted at this time.
- Black and white printing costs $0.10 per page.
- Color printing costs $0.25 per page.
Patrons may print from their own devices; laptops, cellphones, or tablets. In order to print wirelessly, you must have a Library card with a balance on your printing account. The cost for wireless printing is the same as listed above.
Instructions for printing wirelessly:
- Sign in to the BPLPRINT wi-fi network with your Library card number and last name.
- You can find this network on your device's internet/network settings.
- Open the document on your device and select "print" from the options.
- Choose a color or black and white (B&W) printer.
- Sign in to the Print Release Station near the main floor Audio-Visual section and release your print.
For the protection of the Library computer system, customers may not save to the hard drive. You may save to removable media such as flash drives or portable hard drives. Bring your own flash drive or you may purchase one from the Customer Cervices desk for $10.
Use of the library computers or Wi-Fi indicates understanding and acceptance of the Computer Usage Policy. Review the library's policies.